THE Make Marketing Clear Increase Sales Hire RockStar Employees Leadership Skills Increased Profits Time for Vacation Get Your SH!T Together! Event
Friday, January 27 - 8:30a to 4:30p
If you are a business leader that is fed up with the status quo of things and want to build momentum for your business, your team, and your life – then this event is for YOU!
Why This Event?
You’re busy, overwhelmed, and ready to get clearly defined and prioritized into a direction that will produce real positive results in your business. This 1-day masterclass roundtable experience will cover these key areas:
- Sales & Marketing
- Hiring & Leading Rockstars
- Creating Margin to decrease stress and overwhelm
What do you get out of this event?
- Defining your core brand messaging: What’s important to you and your business and how you express that in the world
- Designing your identity: How do you want the marketplace to recognize you?
- Defining your ideal buyer and discovering the paths they take to get to you.
- Determining your direction: What do you REALLY want to accomplish?
- Setting priority objectives: Finding the key areas to optimize effort to maximize effort.
- Marketing: Covering the scorecard and learning the best next steps for each participant.
- Sales: Reviewing your sales systems and how to integrate marketing to maximize efforts.
- Methods of recruiting and keeping rockstar employees.
- Operations: Finding capacity to do all the things inside and out of the business.
375 Sunview Drive, Shepherdsville, KY 40165
Chamber Members - $99
Non-Chamber Members - $149
About Your Facilitator
Christy Smallwood owns multiple businesses, hosts two podcasts, is an author, speaker and strategist. She has won multiple leadership and business awards including Community Pride and Small Business of the Year with the Chamber of St. Matthews and the Executive Women International Tillie Award for Leadership.
Christy has over 25 years of experience in Marketing & Advertising and Leadership Development, and over 10 years of Executive & Business Coaching. She has a degree from Indiana University and Certifications from Berklee College of Music and The Institute For Professional Excellence In Coaching. She has served as Director of the Board for multiple organizations and stays involved in various committees.
Music moves her soul, travelling recharges her, and hero stories inspire her to help the world in her own unique WONDERful way.
Christy’s mission is to break the status quo of business-as-usual, bring order to chaos clearing the clutter of stinking thinking, spark the inspiration of big ideas and audacious goals for purpose-driven entrepreneurs and light a fire under their asses to bring it all to life while having some fun in the process.